Saturday, June 25, 2011

Birthday Ode to Molly

For those of you who aren't as blessed as I am to know Molly, let me tell you, you are missing out! Molly is one of the kindest, warmest, most beautiful people I know, and I am lucky enough to live with her! I am so grateful to be able to call her my friend.  She is always so encouraging and fun to be around, and rarely do you meet someone so genuine. We have lived together almost a year now, and been friends since the 5th grade when we played basketball together. While basketball didn't stick for either of us, our friendship did, and here we are 14 years later getting ready for her wedding! I am sad to see her go, but so happy that she is marrying her best friend, Robert, who I just adore! So happy birthday Molly!

No comments:

Post a Comment