Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Nashvegas

Good morning from Provence Bakery & Cafe! I'm sitting here enjoying a cup of coffee and trying to decide if I like the crustless quiche I ordered. Sarah dropped me off here this morning on her way to work, and now I'm at the mercy of my mother and sister to be picked up before our tour of Vanderbilt! So yes, I'm attempting to blog on my iPhone.

This is my third day to end back up in Hillsboro Village, which is a cute little spot with shops and restaurants, naturally I would gravitate to the area. Our first day we wandered around here all afternoon, and came back to Bosco's for dinner and then went to experience the Bluebird Cafe!

Yesterday I got up and drove over to go walking with Elle while my family slept in, and I got to meet her cute mom and see where she grew up! Then Lollie, Mom and I went to a late lunch at Pancake Pantry and headed over to the Belle Meade Plantation for a tour. I took mom and Lollie back to the hotel and then headed over to the Farmers Market in Servier Park to meet Elle! It was so cute; they had a lot of vendors selling locally grown fruits and veggies, live music and the best was The Grilled Cheeserie. It was literally a grilled cheese only restaurant on wheels!! Elle got a green tomato grilled cheese for her dinner!

After my quick jaunt to the Farmers Market, I headed back to join the family at Dad's conference event, after all whats a trip without a good janitorial supply convention party? Then we headed downtown to see Nashvegas in all her glory! Sarah picked me up off of Broadway and we met up with Matt at The Taproom for a quick beer before Sarah & I had a slumber party fourth grade style.

Now here I am sitting in my wedges in this cute bakery waiting for my ride! And hoping they remember to bring me my flats! By the way, since starting this post I've decided I don't like my crustless quiche...next time I'm here I'll just stick to pastries.

I just attempted to upload photos but apparently that's more than blogging on the iPhone can handle, so, pictures to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment