Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hey Friends!

Well I have finally come around to the blog idea! Thanks to Blair's constant pushing, and the rest of you encouraging me as well, here we have it: Layne's blog, "The Hobbyist: Life by Trial & Error," compliments of Leap Marketing!

Most of you make fun of me for all my "mom hobbies" so now I am adding a new hobby to my repertoire--blogging (Aren't I trendy!?)

Anyways, I just want to keep y'all in the loop in case you ever decide to take up gardening, are looking for a great new recipe, looking for a new idea for something to do around the house, a good book to read, a fabulous cheap wine recommendation, or someone to commiserate with about dead houseplants! The plan is to compile all the things I've been experimenting with so you can learn from my mistakes as I haphazardly navigate my way through the kitchen, house, and yard with the help of google and friendly sales assosiates.

This too is an experiment, so we will see how it evolves!

Check out the "loving this" section, I just got a new mirror for above my bed, isn't it great?!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so excited that you finally did it! can't wait to read about all of your experiments :)

    ReplyDelete