Friday, June 17, 2011

Napa Bound: Weekend Adventure

Well I am headed off to Napa this afternoon, and could not be more excited! The Clancy family has invited me to tag along for a long weekend of wine and relaxation, sounds perfect!

As a big wine lover, I am excited to tour the vineyards and learn more about wine in general, plus enjoy a few refreshing glasses in sunny California!  I'll have to report back all that I learn!

Last Saturday I decided I needed some local adventure, so I headed out early for some good antiquing! My goal: to find some pretty antique jewelry. I've been looking for a fun new cocktail ring, and tend to like things that look more vintange and unique, so an antique market is the perfect place for me!

I ended up finding this gorgeous amethyst ring at Forestwood Antique Mall. They have several different dealers setup within the antique mall and you just never know what you'll find! This is my second antique ring to find here, and they have lots of intersting peices, some prettier than others for sure. Some of its nice, some of its junky, but you just never know when you'll find a hidden jewel....


No comments:

Post a Comment