Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back in the Saddle

Well, things got pretty hectic for a while with traveling, starting my new job, and working on my new business venture! I've just gotten back from a week in Chicago visiting my brother for his 21st birthday and helping him move dorm rooms. While I was gone, Molly moved out and Claudia moved in thus beginning a new adventure.

Molly is getting married this October and Claudia's roommate got married last weekend so it could have worked out more perfectly! Wedding season is starting to ramp up for me, which has also been keeping me (happily) busy with all the fun showers and bachelorette parties!!

I'm now babysitting three days a week for an adorable two year old, working part time for an incredible textile designer (Megan Adams, look her up!), and starting a little business with Blair Culwell and Ashley Boone. Beginning as soon as next month we will be teaching novice cooking classes to the Dallas Metroplex out of Ashley's home. In the next couple of weeks we should have our website up and running--more to come on that front later!

Other persuits right now include the never ending cycle of decorating my house, working on my reading list, cooking, and trying to keep my plants alive. Unfortunately this August has been rough on the garden, so come this fall I'll be doing lots of new planting projects!

For those of you who subscibed and never got emails, we found an error in the url link, so if you'll resubscribe, it should fix the issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment