Friday, September 2, 2011

Creatively Inspired

I have recently started doing some part time work for a textile designer, Megan Adams Brooks, and I wanted to share with y'all a little bit about her business! She is a newly-wed so her company is called Megan Adams Designs, she designs her own fabrics and then sells her fabric by the yard as well as sell pillows, table linens, and cute clutches lined with vintage scarves! Her designs are so clever, and she even has had some of them printed onto iPhone and iPad hard cases.

I love, love, love all her stuff and am so impressed with her creativity! I hope y'all will check out her website, http://www.meganadamsdesigns.com/ and think about using some of her stuff. She is having a trunk show at Dive on September 24th that I will unfortunately be unable to make, but please stop by and check it out! You will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment