Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Is This Thing On...?

Well a year and a half later...I'm thinking I'll revisit my quick tete-a-tete with blogging. I have lots of fun projects going on with my new job with Tracy Hardenburg Desgins (check us out! Tracyhardenburgdesigns.com) that include two fabulous lakehouses and a University Park home re-do project we are working on as well, along with several other one off room projects!

My hope is to share my fun finds from when I'm out shopping for furniture and fixtures and fabrics as well as sharing new recipe's I find that are worth a try. I still love having quiet moments to myself to cook or better yet, cooking for my friends and family!! Right now I'm perfecting a recipe for Chipotle Honey Glazed Tilapia with Peach Mango Salsa served with Coconut Rice for a cooking class Ashley Boone and I are teaching in a month or so.  I hope to get it nailed down this Easter weekend while unwinding with the family.

Here is phase one of Lakehouse 2, begins with gathering materials and choosing our color scheme. There are 4 guest rooms, the master bedroom, a bunk room, kitchen and two living areas so we need lots to choose from!!

No comments:

Post a Comment